KOKO ADIRE SKIRT SET
Modern Vintage look.
- Luxury African Print- Maxi Skirt and Wrap Top Set
- The skirt is high waisted and you can match the Top without showing any belle skin, so beautiful
- 3 tier skirt
- Back zipper
- 2" waistband
- The skirt is Approximately 44-45" long
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Individually hand-dyed, in NIGERIA
- Every piece is unique and slightly different from the picture due to the process of dyeing
- Colors may be slightly different.
- Model is 5'7 wearing a Size S
- (This skirt waistband has no form of stretch, please check the size chart to choose the size closest to your waist measurements)
About ADIRE (Tie-Dye) Locally Made in Nigeria
Nikkia Adire fabric was achieved by repeat dyeing of plain white material.
This gorgeous textile takes on a look similar to batik fabrics. but in Polyester Satin.
Traditionally, Adire dyeing is typically done by women; using either locally grown indigo leaves or imported grains.
The dye process is a lengthy and complex one, the dye bath must be prepared, and the fabric dip-dyed more than 25 times to get the desired shade of colors (the more the fabric is dipped, the darker the results.) Occasionally, the cloth could be beaten with a mallet after dyeing to give the surface a sheen.
Wear it with PRIDE!